I have worked as an accountant since 1984, initially working with the larger accountancy firms, such as Binder Hamlyn, Page Kirk and Frank Maddison & Co.
I qualified as an AAT in 1987 and in 2013 I was awarded a Silver Anniversary of Membership Certificate for 25 Years Service.
I work with sole traders, self-employed and small and limited companies locally in Nottingham and West Bridgford, to Lincolnshire, Derbyshire and Leicester areas.
My aim is always to:
- Provide a friendly, efficient service at all times
- Work with clarity and transparency
- Speak in a jargon-free and understandable manner
- Take time to understand your business and what you need from an accountant
- Deliver the best service tailored to what you need